WHAT CHOOSING BELLA CASA PARTNERS MEANS TO OUR OVERLOOK CLIENTS
A SUPERIOR VISUAL PRESENTATION OF YOUR HOUSE TO BUYERS
Simply put, a Bella Casa Partners house looks visually more appealing to buyers than competing houses they will also see in their house search. Our superior visual presentation, coupled with concierge-style service and our targeted investments in your house, are the reasons why we consistently obtain a higher sale price in fewer days for our Overlook clients.
We couple superior visual presentation of your house with BCP's other guiding principles to help each client meet their house selling objective:
- Deliver Concierge-style service by investing more time and effort to get you to your objective. We always work to surpass what agents typically do – and often fail to do – for their clients.
- Invest our own capital for targeted upgrades that maximize the appeal of your house to buyers.
- Apply smart-business principles, analysis, and planning to achieve your objective and lessen the uncertainty and stress throughout the process.
This approach has resulted in our Overlook clients placing their trust in Bella Casa Partners as the top selling agent within Overlook.
The photos and videos below show how visually impactful the Bella Casa Partners approach makes Overlook houses appear to potential buyers, which is the best way to drive those buyers to choose our client's house for their purchase.
In the menu at the top of this page, you can also see the property websites for some of our current and past Overlook houses. These websites show how Bella Casa Partners uses both visual elements and the written word to create an integrated presentation that tells the story of the house to prospective buyers.
HOW DOES BELLA CASA PARTNERS CREATE A SUPERIOR VISUAL PRESENTATION OF YOUR HOME?
The most essential step to obtaining a higher price in fewer days is how your house appears to buyers online - in photos or a video walkthrough. If a buyer develops an emotional expectation or connection with your house through the photos or video, your house is well positioned to be chosen by a buyer to be their next home.
However, great house photos do not just happen. Instead, great house photos are the intended result of your agent understanding the importance of photos in the house buying process, putting in the time and hard work necessary to create the scenes that "Tell the Story" of the house, and using a talented professional photographer who can best present the selling features and appeal of the house.
At Bella Casa Partners, we ensure that your house presents as a standout property with maximum visual impact to buyers through a combination of:
- Attention to detail in how the house looks down to the minor details that motivate buyers;
- Using professional interior design resources to identify the best staging and house colors that help create an emotional attachment with buyers. BCP can add the finishing details that complete the picture in a single room or fully furnish an entire house from the "House of BCP" interior design collection; and
- Professional, best-in-class high-resolution photography for all our marketing efforts, including a dedicated property address website specifically to present your house to buyers.
We work tirelessly to ensure our houses have more perceived tangible and intangible value in the minds of potential buyers than the comparable houses on the market. Our objective is to make each client’s house more memorable to buyers than other houses they see, both online and when viewed in person.
Bella Casa Partners, LLC © 2014-2019. All rights reserved.
All information provided is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, rental, or other disposition. If you have a brokerage relationship with another agency, this information is not intended as a solicitation.
Bella Casa Partners™ is a trademark of Bella Casa Partners, LLC. The KW logo is a trademark of KELLER WILLIAMS® real estate brokerage. © 2014-2019 Bella Casa Partners, LLC.